The FDM is a flexible connector that has metal flanges pressed onto the material. A loose gasket seal is then added, making the connection airtight and giving it a smooth flow profile.
The quick-connect coupling is extremely easy to fit. Pressure-resistance and the correct fitting are guaranteed by the use of clamping rings. The flexible connector uses a gasket ring.
The fixed pressed flanges are 55 mm high and 2 mm thick stainless steel (1.4301) as standard. The flanges are also available in a height of 25 mm. This enables us to achieve the shortest build-in length of 100 mm. The flexible connector is more flexible in longer build-in lengths. There is no maximum length. There are always options for other special versions and metals.
These are based on standard pipe systems from
The flanges are available in:
• Stainless steel AISI 304 / DIN 1.4301, glass bead blasted (standard)
• Stainless steel AISI 304 / DIN 1.4301, Pickled and Passivated
• Stainless steel AISI 316 Ti / DIN 1.4571, Pickled and Passivated
• Mild Steel powder coated (green, grey, bleu)
• Aluminum AlMg3
The pressed on flanges have a 55 mm height and 2 mm thickness. This results in a recommended minimum length of the entire Flexible Connection of 160mm.
The flanges are also available in a height of 25 mm. This results in shortest build-in length of 100 mm. The flexible connector is more flexible in longer build-in lengths. There is no maximum length.
Pressing the flanges onto the flexible connector means that there is a greater possibility for the use of various flexible material types. You can also find more details on filcoflex.com
Pressing on the flanges results in a wide variety of different rubbers and plastics in thicknesses from 0.2mm up to 3mm:
Materials Flexible Sleeve:
• Polyurethane 1mm (PU-UF1 or PU-UF3)
• Polyurethane 0.3mm for weighing application (PU-UF03) (1mm thick Polyurethane ends for the flanges)
• Step Bellows
• PVC Transpant 1mm / 2mm / 3mm
• Spiral hose Polyurethane, for lengths upward of 1 meter, or harmonica function, and or antistatic
• Seamless Silicone Translucent Tubing Pharma quality 2mm
• Silicone (glued seam) 1mm / 2mm / 3mm
• Silicone weighing bellows all versions
• EPDM White 2mm
• EPDM Black FDA + Conductive 2mm
• Nitrile 2mm
• Natural Gum Rubber White 2mm / 3mm
• PTFE Teflon film 0.2mm / 0.3mm / 0.5mm Antistatic Black / Translucent / Bleu
EXP Model PM-75-EXP Pilot Monitors for Hazardous Area Classification
Multi Wavelength Fiber Optic Pyrometers
Silver Series U Class Infrared Pyrometers
Saniflo HS Pump
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2
T15 - 76 mm (3'')
T4 - 38 mm
PX4 - 38 mm (1 1/2